Source: Newsen via Nate
Kim Gura: “Ever since Baekhyun announced he was dating, his tickets have gone down. I heard that tickets aren’t selling well after his announcement. He should be taken off the (rank of stars with ticketing power). He’s lost a lot, and I’m only speaking of the facts here.”
Kyuhyun: “He’s on ‘Singin in the Rain’ with me. I think we need a lot of people to come watch the show.”
1. [+922, -52] Kyah, good words from Kyuhyun and Kim Gura ㅋㅋ Really hit the spot
2. [+888, -41] Kyuhyun’s different from Kim Heechul it seems ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+680, -64] More like his ATM machines have stopped service
4. [+103, -39] Aside from him dating, he’s always been lazy with his dancing and never on beat… He’s always the laziest on stage with EXO, how does he expect to pull off a musical? I bet tickets don’t sell for that reason too
5. [+90, -40] Surprised he even has ATM machines left
6. [+76, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can’t believe people are defending Baekhyun. Did Kyuhyun and Kim Gura say something wrong? They both said only the facts. It’s true that Baekhyun doesn’t have ticketing power. There are more and more empty seats at his musical by the day. ATM machines, don’t make Kim Gura into a bad person.
7. [+64, -23] I like how Kyuhyun talks without being scared of his company ㅎ~ㅎ He also talked positively about Junsu saying he fills up the Sejong Theater~ㅎ
8. [+64, -33] Fans weren’t wrong when they said a kid with 7 months of training broke down 7 years of effort
9. [+60, -29] It’s because he never had ticketing power for his talents…
10. [+45, -11] Baekhyun shouldn’t expect people to come with his level of preparation. He was a mess. He got all of his dance moves wrong, forgot his lines and kept stuttering, said another character’s lines as his own, and copied the dances out of the corner of his eye. I’ve never seen an idol so lazy before. Usually idols will go out of their way to make sure things are perfect since they’re held to the bias of being idols in a musical.