Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,695, -38] It’s sad to think of people being hurt by hateful comments online instead of feeling supported by positive comments… When did it become like this
2. [+2,430, -63] Is there a way we can get rid of comments altogether ㅜㅜㅜ No one thinks of the actual people who get hurt
3. [+2,262, -30] Seems they were hurt deeply ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting still
4. [+2,125, -42] I really like Henry, though ㅎㅎㅎ He’s nice and obviously a genius.
5. [+217, -11] But a lot of the negative comments on Henry have disappeared… In the beginning, you either liked him or hated him but his innocent charm pulled through in the end. Thanks to Henry, our country’s army is getting a lot of promotion. There are tons of videos going up on YouTube all the time thanks to him.
6. [+204, -5] I’m sure they can read the comments now, there are a lot of supportive comments!
7. [+175, -6] Who would talk negatively about Henry? ㅠㅠ He’s so nice and so cool on Real Men ㅠㅠ I’m sure he’s had a hard time adjusting but he still works so hard. Find strength!!
8. [+175, -7] Negative commenters should really just disappear. Not one side benefits out of it ever.