Article: Son Ho Young reps release official statement
1. [+5,465, -279] I feel so bad and hurt for him so much… to have the sleeping pills he used to attempt suicide come back to him like this… What did Son Ho Young do wrong… don’t feel bad, go through with your concert well!
2. [+4,809, -317] Why isn’t anyone writing Park Bom articles? YG’s so scary
3. [+3,473, -184] Son Ho Young-ssi, I will forever be supporting you. Good luck at your concert today~! I’m grateful that your smile is back and that things are working out again. Fighting!
4. [+2,739, -132] His girlfriend was discovered dead in his car… and because of that shock, he took the sleeping pills of a family member and attempted suicide. Criticizing him for that is too cruel.
5. [+622, -27] Zolpidem is investigated while amphetamine is deferred ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Prosecutors to investigate Son Ho Young for unauthorized use of ‘zolpidem’
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,222, -72] This truly shows how trashy the Park Bom scandal is. Son Ho Young was dispatched for prosecution over a few pills of zolpidem he tried to take during his suicide attempt while Park Bom’s case shows no sign of investigation, not even a trace. It’s completely disappeared. Prosecutors, what do you have to say? Are you going to continue burying her case?
2. [+1,124, -70] An article already came up saying the case has been closed because they investigated him for continued use and found nothing. Trash journalists just wanted to cause controversy the day of his concert ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+97, -6] I’m a doctor. Zolpidem is a common sleeping pill. It is not at all on the level of the amphetamines Park Bom smuggled in. What Son Ho Young did was illegal but there are a lot of people who take other people’s sleeping pills. Especially knowing that he took it for suicide… I completely understand what he was going through. This is not at all a crime on the level of what Park Bom committed.
4. [+77, -20] Drugs are let go while sleeping pills require investigation? Talk about a laugh.
5. [+67, -2] Sleeping pills taken for suicide require a huge investigation while drugs smuggled disguised as jelly treats are let go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG’s so hopeless
Article: Son Ho Young’s official statement, “Tests showed that he has not taken any more sleeping pills since”
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+563, -36] So what, he did nothing wrong? YG’s media play is unbelievable….
2. [+568, -22] Let’s do something about Park Bom first
3. [+489, -32] Find strength Son Ho Young
4. [+45, -2] YG tried to drag Son Ho Young down with them for Park Bom but this only drives Park Bom into a deeper ditch.
5. [+39, -1] Yang CEO, I never saw you as a person like this but you’re quite dirty.