Article: [Exclusive] Park Bom will not be attending next week’s ‘Roommate’ filming
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+13,146, -733] An image takes a second to ruin
2. [+11,087, -911] Don’t let this get buried, go straight through with the investigations!
3. [+9,940, -1,285] The fact that she had it mixed in with jellies shows an obvious intent of smuggling. Pay the price of your crime.
4. [+9,219, -1,391] Whatever the case, reflection is absolutely necessary.
5. [+2,607, -247] If she brought them in without knowing they were illegal, why did she hide them between snacks? The fact that she hid them is suspicious. Stop trying to shield what you can’t.
6. [+2,091, -194] Finally this article is up. Can we please get an explanation on why she hid the drugs as snacks? And stop talking about her dead friend, if you can even call her a friend when she was a 4 year younger player on the opposite team. She was so shocked over her death that she had to take “diet” drugs for her mental illness?
Article: [Exclusive] Updated situation on ‘Park Bom being let off easy on drug scandal’… Illegal proxy subscription found to be overlooked
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,232, -32] And thus this article shows that Yang Hyun Suk and Dispatch’s lies have all been uncovered ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How amazing, even her parents owned up to their crimes to the prosecutors and yet she was still let off easy ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,085, -29] Yang Hyun Suk ㅋㅋㅋ Care to explain what you meant with her parents and grandmother helping her buy these drugs? ㅋㅋㅋ What are you ever going to do now?
3. [+998, -33] Didn’t Yang Hyun Suk state in his clarification that he didn’t find out until now too? ㅋㅋ So that was a lie too?
4. [+156, -5] Korea’s biggest portal site Naver featured Yang Hyun Suk and Dispatch’s lie-filled article on the main page… but ever since Segye Ilbo uncovered the truth, their articles have never been featured on the main page… The power of YG.
5. [+105, -4] I’m more disappointed in Yang Hyun Suk. He wrote up a statement filled with nothing but lies because he was so blinded by his desire to shield her. How can adult his age do that? Especially as a father himself, what a bad person.
6. [+101, -2] Wow… even the former president’s son and the current president’s dongseng have been in and out of jail six times for marijuana use, how much power does YG even have? More power than even our president?
7. [+70, -4] At first it seemed like people were pitching to shield Park Bom but it’s gotten quiet now that the facts are rolling out… How much did YG stick in Dispatch’s ass for them to write that spokesperson article.
8. [+66, -1] Dispatch is now a Newsen-level media outlet who will promote anyone they’re paid to
Article: [Exclusive] “Park Bom’s proxy prescription transported to Korea is a violation of American law” punishable by up to 10 years in prison
Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,450, -150] Seems they keep trying to block articles about this because there are so many illegal factors involved… with what money!!!
2. [+2,256, -191] Isn’t an apology in order with all of this being revealed? Segye Ilbo is doing what a real media outlet should be doing unlike the other outlets.
3. [+2,206, -253] Park Bom-nim, just admit it and go into reflection…
4. [+2,033, -184] Hul daebak… Shouldn’t they block her from broadcast?
5. [+1,757, -130] They won’t be blocking this article too, will they? [ “(YG’s) explanation of using a ‘proxy subscription’ to smuggle the drugs into Korea to the prosecutors has been confirmed to be a violation of American law.” ]
6. [+611, -43] Park Bom’s bad but Yang Hyun Suk is the true evil here. For his own profit, he not only used Park Bom’s family but even an unrelated person who died just to gain emotional sympathy from the public. This is blatantly illegal and all of it’s being uncovered one by one, how far does he think silence will get him? Until it’s all forgotten? What a pathetic being. As someone who used to be a fan since his Seo Taiji days, he absolutely disgusts me now.
7. [+496, -24] Segye Ilbo is really pissed off now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+493, -22] Obviously it was all ilegal. Go to any hospital in Korea? Who’s going to prescribe 80 pills for someone who doesn’t exist in the country?
9. [+421, -16] Poor Yang Hyun Suk, his pathetic little explanation post has now turned into a confession of violating American law ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+392, -19] I support all of the journalists over at Segye Ilbo. Please don’t let this get buried and continue your work uncovering the truth. Until the day an investigation is launched and she pays the price for her crime.