(Pann complains the choices of songs in SM and compares it to YG. And there’s the frustrated face of Yoo Jaesuk lol)
1. [+149, -14] A good song is a song that you like once you listen to it. If you like a song after several listens, you’re just brainwashing to like it ㅋㅋ “It gets stuck in your head if you listen to it a few more times”? Roots taste sweet if you chew it for a while
2. [+123, -200] YG’s style is completely different from SM and you guys don’t have TOP (who could easily beat all EXO members) and Jiyong (a talented artist). You guys don’t have soulful singers/rappers like CL and Taeyang ㅋㅋ You guys don’t even choose the songs properly and what? “if they choose good songs like YG?” Do you think it’s easy to produce a work you like after working for 4 years? I hated R&B because I thought it was all about techniques but I think Taeyang’s song is the most soulful song. They’re not even idols, they’re in top 5% of all artists. Honestly even if they’re idols, they have to have basic talents and choose the songs by themselves. They won’t last long if they have bad songs ㅋㅋㅋ They’re completely screwed if they hit their 30s, unless they’re handsome like TOP
3. [+131, -16] I don’t hate f(x), but I really don’t like Red Light, seriously. I never feel that the song will grow on me… Honestly I think TVXQ, SNSD, and SJ’s songs are always failing
4. [+52, -80] SM songs are weird if you listen to them for the first time but it gets catchy if you listen to it more times
5. [+50, -0] Doesn’t YG produce the songs by themselves?
6. [+42, -0] To those who’re saying Red Light is a good song – think about it, if a nobody sang the song, would you listen to it?
7. [+35, -27] SM songs are total trash
8. [+34, -2] YG gives their artists chances to produce songs. They become experienced and they are improving, this is why they’re popular for long time. SM artists are talented but they always use the same composers. If a composer produces a hit song, they keep using the same composer ㅋㅋ SM should know that they’re winning #1 with those trashy songs because of the fandom power. I’m just amazed at how the artists are singing those songs ㅋㅋ Honestly in f(x)’s previous album, I liked Goodbye Summer the most, and it was produced by Amber