1. [+210, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course Kim Taeyeon. What a princess~
2. [+186, -26] She doesn’t know how to separate work and private life
3. [+173, -21] She was also like that on Seo Ga Uni. I think she dances just enough to avoid criticisms. Taeyeon’s dances are pretty, though. I Got a Boy 130106 Hope Open Concert was daebak… I think Yoona and Hyoyeon always dance hard. Jessica is good but she always tries to look pretty when she dances… Her dances give off the same vibe.
+ [+92, -94] I’m Yoona’s fan so I watched this many times. Don’t criticize without watching the video. If you watch this video carefully, Taeyeon’s mike fell so she was trying to fix it continuously. That’s why she couldn’t dance the full choreography and if you look at the capture, there’s a move where you split your leg and if you watch it slowly, Taeyeon didn’t open her legs slowly, she didn’t open it yet. I don’t like Taeyeon but I’m beginning to really like her. Truthfully, all the problems start from the fans.
4. [+92, -6] This is a gif of a 2-year idol slacking off ㅋㅋㅋ They’re the same
5. [+67, -2] I saw the video and Yoona dances really hard in the center ㅋㅋㅋ It’s true that people date similar people
6. [+56, -5] It’s not the first time of Taeyeon slacking off. She also got criticized on Melon stage because she danced with no effort but it got buried because SNSD cockroach fans were defending really hard ㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile Sulli kept getting criticized for similar issue
7. [+56, -2] Why is Yoona so likable? She works hard with everything and whenever I watched SNSD’s stage, I never noticed a member who danced harder than her. She dates Lee Seunggi, people really do look for similar people… They’re hard-working
8. [+53, -2] Let’s say that Taeyeon was tired because of her Breath promotions. But Yoona was filming a drama before the day and she even had this schedule in the same morning but she dances hard.
9. [+46, -4] It’s not the only controversy she has ㅋㅋ Even I saw a lot of her issues on TV ㅋㅋ Other female idols get bashed really hard but she didn’t because of the SNSD fans ㅋㅋ This is probably why she was so fearless
10. [+37, -2] Because she still gets paid even though she slacks off
11. [+37, -2] Even Jessica dances hard these days. Is she really fearless because of her fans defending her?